★İçë♣Ŧŗęě★

WelCome To The PaLaCe oF IceTree

Sunday, July 6, 2008

i am sick~~~

555..i'm sick..
it's horrible...the mucus keep coming out from my nose..
it's disgusting!!!dunno how many tissue paper i use..haha..
the rubbish bin is full of the "wan tan"..hohoho...
wel..i got my hair cut ytd..nth much change..
the hair stylist just make my hair dun look messy...and cut off all the long ones...
i dun really went dat shop to cut my hair...
it's becos the normal hair saloon i usually went is crowded..
and my mom dun wanna wait...
so i went to ORANGE and got my hair cut...
i was so scared when he cut my fringe...
he saw it and ask me dun be nervous..haha...must trust him...
i look at him and smile..hahaha....
not i dun wanna believe him arr...
it's becos his hand is so shaky...haha...
look scary..huh??
everything is OK...not until i came back home...
T_T...i am so sick after i came back...
feel hot...keep on sneezing...
and when it's 9 pm...i went on bed and sleep..
whoo...it's nice..i feel much better...but...
when it's 12 pm...my senior..guan tyng called...
to ask me the website URL...=.=..
i was like so blur and i forgot wad i said...
hahaha...i'm fine now..still a bit blur..
oh no..i did not do my homework..argh!!.
gotta go and rush it now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home